Join our Farm Membership Program to help us continue to expand our program offerings from camps, to family nights, to fiber workshops. All memberships are valid for one calendar year from the date of joining.
All members enjoy a 12% discount on all programs, including our ever-popular summer camps! Shepherd/Supporter level members not only enjoy those camp discounts but are invited to special behind-the-scene events including lambing chores and sheep shearing! By becoming a member, not only will you enjoy the benefits listed below but you will also be making it possible for us to continue our work teaching about regenerative agriculture and its impact on our food system.
Also new in 2023, our members will have their own login on our website where you can manage your account and get access to content just for you!
Pick a membership to meet your needs:
Farm Members receive discounts on programming, including camps, 10% off one online store purchase, early notification of new programming and a Henny Penny car magnet.
Shepherds receive all of the benefits of the Family membership plus:
- an early registration window to our summer camps (2023 Early Registration Opens Jan. 29 @ 9am)
- free shipping on all online purchases
- 30 minute private tour of the home farm for up to 6 people.
- invitation to some of our behind-the-scene farm happenings during the year.
- Eligibility to book birthday parties*. Click here for more information. *subject to availability
Supporter of the Farm $500
Supporters of the Farm receive all of the benefits of the Shepherd membership plus:
- instead of the home farm tour receive a private 45 minute tour of our farm and flock in the bucolic grazing fields at McKeon Farm along with a brief herding demo with Farmer Whitney for up to 6 people.
- private Supporter-only invitations to behind-the-scene farm happenings during the year