Henny Penny Farm happily hosts birthday parties for any age, young and old. We cater the party to the age of the celebrants because the love of farms and engaging with a farm is universal.
Parties are 2 hours from the start time and typically include a 45 minute tour which will be hands on with the animals (we typically have chickens, a turkey, sheep, goats, a llama, rabbits and a pot bellied pig), then we have 30-ish minutes where we can do a farm-related craft which can be a fiber craft like needle- or wet-felting or a mini gardening project.
Our historic barn can host you for whatever food or cake you want to bring. We supply tables and chairs and you just bring paper products and food. We limit the number of children to 10 (12 absolute maximum). The driveway can hold 9-10 cars. Email us for pricing and to check availability.
A few additional party details:
• When the guided part has concluded it is the responsibility of chaperones to run party by supervising and entertaining guests.
• Host families may arrive 30 minutes early to decorate their eating area which will be either inside the barn in the teaching space or outdoors, weather-depending
• Balloons or other decorations are not allowed to be attached to the barn interior walls or beams
• Please ask guests to dress appropriately for the outdoors including rubber boots and in mild weather
• please remind your guests to check for ticks after spending time outside.
• Please bring a checkbook on the day of the party for the final payment.
Once you receive confirmation the date is available go ahead and fill out the reservation form below and secure with your deposit.