We are thrilled to be offering birthday parties again for 2022. We have modified our party setup to meet everyone’s needs and still keep us all safe!
Henny Penny Farm happily hosts birthday parties for any age, young and old. We cater the party to the age of the celebrants because the love of farms and engaging with a farm is universal.
Parties are 2 hours from the start time and typically include a 45 minute tour which will be hands on with the animals (we typically have chickens, a turkey, sheep, goats, ducks, rabbits and a pot bellied pig), then we have 30-ish minutes where we can do a farm-related craft which can be a fiber craft like needle- or wet-felting or a mini gardening project.
Parties are held entirely outdoors and are held rain or shine. We supply tables, tents and seats and you just bring paper products, table cloth, food and a lighter and knife for birthday cake. We limit the number of children to 10 (12 absolute maximum). The driveway can hold 9 cars.
Parties are offered only on select days and times shown in our events calendar (starting in May). Families must have a Shepherd Level Membership or higher to book a party.
A few additional party details:
• Host families may arrive 30 minutes early to decorate their eating area
• Please ask guests to dress appropriately for the outdoors including rubber boots
• Please remind your guests to arrive promptly and to check for ticks after spending time outside.
• When the guided part has concluded it is the responsibility of hosts/chaperones to run the remaining element of the party by supervising and entertaining guests.
• Host families are allowed 15 minutes to clean up at the end of the booked 2 hours, at which point we kindly request that everyone vacates the premises.
• Please bring a checkbook on the day of the party for the final payment.
Once you receive confirmation the date is available go ahead, fill out the reservation form below and secure with your deposit.